2013 Tri - C Kickball
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Tri- C Western Campus
11000 Pleasant Valley Road
Deadline for Independent Entries:
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Five (5) Inning Games, Double Elimination
Eight (8) Players Per Team (4 Males & 4 Females)
1. Tennis Shoes must be worn - NO CLEATS or TURF SHOES - No bare feet.
2. A runner touched by the ball or who touches the ball while he or she is not on base while the ball is in play is out. (this includes the ball bouncing off the ground into the runner)
3. The infield fly rule is in effect.
4. There will be one extra base given on an overthrow into foul territory.
5. There are no restrictions regarding positions of players in the field.
6. A total of 8 players can be in the batting order (same players that are playing the field) (4 males and 4 females). You may play with 3 males and 3 females (same players that are playing the field). You must always play with the same number of males and females.
7. If you start a game with 8 players, you must continue with 8 players in your kicking order. If your team is reduced to 6 during the game, you can continue to play the field, but the two players leaving the kicking order will be considered out.
8. If you start the game with 6 players, you can add the two additional players anytime during the game.
9. The games will consist of five full innings.
10. Each team will pitch to their own team. The kicker will receive three pitches and must kick one of those pitches or will be declared out.
11. The kicking orders will alternate male and female.
12. Re-Entry Rule - Players may substitute during the game for the same player in the batting order. There is a one re-entry rule that will be enforced. (Ex. Player A comes in for Player B, Player B can only come back in the game for Player A. Once Player B comes out of the game for the second time, he/she cannot re-enter the game)
13. There will be no designated kickers.
14. All kicks must be made by foot and must occur at or behind home plate.
15. Bunting is not allowed.
16. You can throw the ball at a runner below the shoulder down for an out.
17. Any balls thrown at a runner above the shoulder that hit the runner will result in advancement to the next base for the runner and NO OUT. If a runner is sliding and is hit above the shoulder, the runner is OUT.
18. Base runners must give up or slide. If a runner tries to "run over" the fielding player, the base runner will be ejected from the tournament.
19. In case of inclement weather, the game may be modified to a one pitch tournament.
20. If a team is leading by 12 or more runs after 3 full innings of play, the game will be over.
21. If the ball is thrown and goes out of play, one base will be rewarded to the runner at the umpires discretion.