2017 TRI-C KICKBALL TOURNAMENT
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Sunday, July 16, 2017
TOURNAMENT BRACKET: (Click on your division to view your bracket)
Division 1 - Division 2 - Division 3 - Division 4 - Division 5 - Division 6 - Independent Division
Deadline for Independent Entries: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Five (5) Inning Games, Double Elimination
Eight (8) Players Per Team (4 Males & 4 Females)
1. Tennis Shoes must be worn - NO CLEATS or TURF SHOES - No bare feet.
2. A runner touched by the ball or who touches the ball while he or she is not on base while the ball is in play is out (this includes the ball bouncing off the ground into the runner).
3. The infield fly rule is in effect.
4. If the ball is thrown and goes out of play, one base will be rewarded to the runner at the umpire's discretion.
5. There are no restrictions regarding positions of players in the field.
6. A total of eight (8) players can be in the batting order (4 males and 4 females; same players that are playing the field). You may play with six (6) players (3 males and 3 females; same players that are playing the field). You must always play with the same number of males and females.
7. If you start a game with eight (8) players, you must continue with eight (8) players in your kicking order. If your team is reduced to six (6) during the game, you can continue to play the field, but the two players leaving the kicking order will be considered out.
8. If you start the game with six (6) players, you can add the two (2) additional players anytime during the game.
9. The games will consist of five (5) full innings.
10. Each team will pitch to their own team. The kicker will receive three pitches and must kick one of those pitches or will be declared out.
11. The kicking orders will alternate male and female.
12. Re-Entry Rule - Players may substitute during the game for the same player in the batting order. There is a one re-entry rule that will be enforced. (Ex. Player A comes in for Player B, Player B can only come back in the game for Player A. Once Player B comes out of the game for the second time, he/she cannot re-enter the game)
13. There will be no designated kickers.
14. All kicks must be made by foot and must occur at or behind home plate.
15. Bunting is not allowed. (Bunting will be enforced by the umpire's at each field)
16. You can throw the ball at a runner below the shoulder for an out.
17. Any balls thrown at a runner above the shoulder that hit the runner will result in advancement to the next base for the runner and NO OUT. If a runner is sliding and is hit above the shoulder, the runner is OUT.
18. Base runners must give up or slide. If a runner tries to "run over" the fielding player, the base runner will be ejected from the tournament.
19. In case of inclement weather, the game may be modified to a one pitch tournament.
20. If a team is leading by 12 or more runs after 3 full innings of play, the game will be over.
21. Base runners can not leave the base they are currently on until the ball is kick.
After your first two rounds, game times are subjected to change. If not present at the start of your game, your game will be forfeited!
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all kickball rules and regulations.